Wonderfully lovely and sentimental pieces of jewelry, locket necklaces are easy to give and easy to wear. We wear them close to our hearts, and they hold treasures dear to our hearts. Miniature photos, lockets of hair, and other mementos are kept safe within their chambers.
My first locket was given to me by my husband as an anniversary gift. To this day, it is still one of my favorite gifts. I keep our beloved dog's fur in the locket, and love how I can keep him close to my heart wherever I am.
We're delighted to be able to offer a selection of beautifully crafted keepsake locket necklaces from Catherine Popesco. Set in "antiqued silver", a unique French process of laying sterling silver over a copper base, our La Vie Parisienne by Catherine Popesco lockets are forged from original Parisian molds from the early 1900's. The designs have a rich history that adds to the beauty of each piece with intricate patterns, floral motifs, and more classic prints.
Available in a variety of designs and sizes, our La Vie Parisienne by Catherine Popesco locket necklaces all come with an adjustable chain that we carefully hand select to compliment each locket. The majority of our lockets are also very affordably priced under $50.00.
Shown below (from left to right):
- Catherine Popesco Petite 3 Lockets Necklace, 16" 1181
- Catherine Popesco Heart Locket Toggle Necklace, 16.5" 1564
- Catherine Popesco Locket Oval Classic Border Necklace, 16" 1502G
- Catherine Popesco Locket Oval Blossoms Necklace, 20" 1503V
- Catherine Popesco Locket Oval Flowers Necklace, 20" 1503R
- Catherine Popesco Locket Oval Flowers Necklace, 18" 1503U
- Catherine Popesco Locket Round Patterned Necklace, 16" 1503X
- Catherine Popesco Locket Book Key To My Heart Necklace, 20" 1942B